Wednesday

Hexagon and Compass


It's a long time since I've done hexagon flower,
however, I made one this morning for the 
Flower garden border.

I'm trying to keep it not to much, still not very empty.
Maybe few more leaves.

A hand stitched Compass
I decided to join Esther Aliu along with other ladies doing 
"Love Entwined" 1790 Marriage Coverlet BOM.
This is the start, middle - Compass.
I'm going to use my stash.

Nevertheless one can always add to the stash.
Some French General fabric arrived this morning.

That is all for today.
Happy stitching 

Paula



5 comments:

Annelein said...

Lovely projects!

Lin said...

I love the way the border I coming along Paula, really pretty and your compass block is gorgeous. Love the new fabrics too!!

Karen said...

Well, isn't that the prettiest flower ever and the most beautiful border. I love your compass, such a big project ahead of you with Love Entwined. An excellent start Paula!

Jane in Cumbria said...

Your compass is so pretty, and you have lovely fabrics!

jjthor said...

Your compass is beautiful! I love the French General fabric!! your right we can never add enough fabrics!!