Sunday

Red and White


Catch up on Red and White Schoolhouse Quilt


Double X - block 15

Card Trick - block 16

block 17
All from Just Takes 2  
Provider:   Brenda and Gay

October Aurifil   designer is Allison Harris
You can see some more blocks here


Not a month without a knitting
 This little jacket was knitted for baby Katrin.
The yarn was bought in "Litla Prjonabudin" in Reykjavik,
but is actually Danish from Askeladen very soft and nice to work with.

Here you can see how it is worked  with short rows 
(the colour in this photo is not right).


I'm still quilting Sweet Nostalgia, I have rested Love Entwined for awhile.
Want to spend some time on Dear Jane.

Happy quilting, knitting, stitching or what ever you are working on.


Paula



4 comments:

Lin said...

Lovely school houses Paula - they look so neat. And I love the little jacket especially the way the knitting goes round. Have not touched my DJ for a while -must get back to it soon. Enjoy your quilting.

Carin said...

beautiful quiltblocks Paula and the knitting is so lovely.

I send you an reply to your question you ask on my blog ;-)

Glenda said...

Hi Paula that is such a sweet wee top, great pattern and will be very comfortable to wear and it will last for ever. Your red and white blocks are beautifully made, your points are to die for. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished quilt now. Cheers Glenda

Karen said...

I so love to see your knitting, always beautiful!